- Dr. Uday Kishore, Head, Human Immunology, Brunel University, London, UK.
- Prof. Steffen Thiel, Head, Microbiology, University of Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark
- Prof. KBM Reid, Ex- Director, MRC Immmunochemistry Unit, Biochemistry Department, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
- Dr. D.W.Denning, School of Medicine, University of Manchester and Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester, UK.
Teaching and Research Guidance
- Supervised 9 Ph.D. scholars. Degree awarded : 6. Thesis submitted: 1. Being supervised: 2.
- Supervised 17 M.Sc. /M.Tech./ M.Pharm. students for dissertation projects of six month duration (for partial fulfilment of their Post-graduate courses).
- Conducted one year course work for Ph.D. scholars on Host- pathogen Interactions at Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, 2004-5.
- Pharmacology and Pharmacogenomics courses for scholars of Integrated MSc.-Ph.D. programme at University of Delhi, 2003-4 and 2002-3.
- Pharmaceutics course (Theory and Practicals), B.Pharm. (III year), as Astt. Prof. (Pharmaceutics) in 1991-1992 in College of Pharmacy, Pushp Vihar, Delhi-17.
- Pharmaceutics course for Diploma Students in Women’s Polytechnique, Maharani Bagh, Delhi (1991-1992) as a Part-time Lecturer.
- Polypeptides useful for diagnosis of Aspergillus fumigatus and a process of preparing the same. US patent 6262231
- Peptide sequences from Aspergillus fumigatus for the diagnosis of aspergillosis. European Patent EP1104768
- A method of detection of SP-A2 gene variants useful for prediction of predisposition to allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis. US Patent
- A method of detection of SP-A2 gene variants useful for prediction of predisposition to pulmonary tuberculosis. US Patent
- Novel polypeptides useful for diagnosis of Aspergillus fumigatus and a process of preparing the same. US patent (20020061544)
- Detection of novel polymorphism of MBL gene useful for prediction of predisposition to bronchial asthma with allergic rhinitis. Savneet Kaur, P.Usha Sarma and Taruna Madan. PCT Patent.
- Human lung surfactant protein SP-D modulates eosinophil activation and survival and enhances phagocytosis of apoptotic eosinophils US patent 2008 (Indian pat Ref 153NF2006)