The main objectives of this manual are:
- To enable the user to acquire knowledge about
- Healthy emotional and cognitive development.
- The role of the family in healthy psychosocial development.
- The various factors that adversely affect a child's
- It helps the user in identifying families 'at risk' for
poor psychosocial development of the child and assessing
the nature and extent of the family problem.
- It helps the user in acquiring skills of family intervention
through simple counselling techniques and alleviating the