3. Diarrhoea alternating with constipation
of long duration
4. Abdominal pain
5. Passing tarry stools
6. Progressive constipation
1. Frequency of micturition, hesitancy and
2. Swelling of legs
3. Blood in urine.
1. Painless lump in the breast
2. Bloody discharge through nipple.
Advice to Women: Please palpate your
breasts and look for any lump. Please approach the doctor
if you detect any such slow growing painless I ump in your
1. White discharge per vaginum
2. Blood and white discharge per vaginum
3. Ulcers in the vulva
4. White patches.
1. Passing blood in urine which is painless
2. Pain in the loin with a swelling
3. Spontaneous bone swelling
4. Clot colic.
1. Persistent cough
2. Blood in the sputum
3. Smoking habit.
THE LECTURE LASTED FOR TWO HOURS IN"TWO SESSIONS.
A CASE OF CERVICAL CARCINOMA AND CARCINOMA LARYNX AND AN OPERATED
CASE OF CARCINOMA BREAST WERE DEMONSTRATED.