RESUME: Dr.(Mrs.) ABHA RANI AGGARWAL
Date of Birth/age. : 14.11.1954
Field of specialisation. : Sample Survey, Bio-Statistics (case control study)
Basic degree and the : Ph.D.(Statistics),
Institution the degree Rajasthan University(1992)
Delhi University (1976)
Research Experience : 22 years
Publications : Ten in international /national journals, Important
among these publications are the following.
1. "Inverse Sampling in case control studies" with Dr. Padam Singh,
"Envirornmetrics Journal" (1991) ,2(3),293-299.
2. "On estimation of relative risk in Case control studies" with
Dr.Padam Singh, "Biometrical Journal" 34 (1992) 7, 781-788.
3. "Estimation of Relative Risk Through logistic Regression analysis"
Dr. Padam Singh, Biometrical journal 35 (1993)4, page 479-485.
4. "Adoption of family planning practice and associated
factors in Paharganj area of Delhi" "The Journal of Family
Welfare" Vol. XXXVI No. 2 1990, 36-42.
5. "Analysis of Adoption Prefrences of Family Planning Acceptors
through Discriminant factors with Dr. Padam Singh, The Journal of
Family Welfare, Vol XXXVII, No. 4, Dec. 1991, 13-18.
6. "Clinical and laboratory predictor of Invasive Diarrhoea in
Children less Than Five Years old " journal of Diarrohea Res.
1993 Dec. ,11 (40. 211-216.
Award Received : Awarded Smt. Suraj Kali Jain award for the best published
work in Epidemiology in 1993.
Knowledge of Computers: Trained in advance softwares of Statistical packages,
like SPSS,and Windows -98,E-mail and internet etc.
Coordinated seven research projects under the guidance of Director:
Member of Scientific Committted:
1. Life member of Indian Society of Medical Statistics
2. Member of Compute Society of India.